Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Personal & Culinary Services at Mid-America College of Funeral Service

Find Schools Near

Personal & Culinary Services at Mid-America College of Funeral Service

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Mid-America College ranks in comparison to other schools with personal and culinary services programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Personal & Culinary Services Degrees Available at Mid-America College

  • Associate’s Degree in Personal & Culinary Services
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Personal & Culinary Services

Mid-America College Personal & Culinary Services Rankings

The personal and culinary services major at Mid-America College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Personal & Culinary Services. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Personal & Culinary Services Schools 5
Most Focused Colleges for Personal & Culinary Services 8
Most Popular Colleges for Personal & Culinary Services 57

Popularity of Personal & Culinary Services at Mid-America College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Mid-America College of Funeral Service handed out 16 bachelor's degrees in personal and culinary services. Due to this, the school was ranked #57 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 30% over the previous year when 23 degrees were handed out.

Personal & Culinary Services Student Diversity at Mid-America College

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the personal and culinary services majors at Mid-America College of Funeral Service.

Mid-America College Personal & Culinary Services Associate’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 31 students earned a associate's degree in personal and culinary services from Mid-America College. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

Mid-America College Gender Breakdown of Personal & Culinary Services Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 94% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Mid-America College of Funeral Service with a associate's in personal and culinary services.

Ethnic Diversity of Personal & Culinary Services Majors at Mid-America College of Funeral Service
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Mid-America College Personal & Culinary Services Bachelor’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 16 personal and culinary services majors earned their bachelor's degree from Mid-America College. Of these graduates, 56% were men and 44% were women.

Mid-America College Gender Breakdown of Personal & Culinary Services Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 94% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Mid-America College of Funeral Service with a bachelor's in personal and culinary services.

Ethnic Diversity of Personal & Culinary Services Majors at Mid-America College of Funeral Service
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 15
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Personal & Culinary Services Majors

Personal and Culinary Services students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Funeral & Mortuary Science 47

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You