Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Real Estate at New York University

Find Schools Near

Real Estate at New York University

The Real Estate major is part of the business, management & marketing program at New York University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how NYU ranks in comparison to other schools with real estate programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Real Estate Degrees Available at NYU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate
  • Master’s Degree in Real Estate

NYU Real Estate Rankings

The bachelor's program at NYU was ranked #6 on College Factual's Best Schools for real estate list. It is also ranked #1 in New York.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Online Real Estate Schools 1
Best Real Estate Colleges for Veterans 7
Most Popular Colleges for Real Estate 10
Best Value Colleges for Real Estate 25

Popularity of Real Estate at NYU

During the 2017-2018 academic year, New York University handed out 49 bachelor's degrees in real estate. Due to this, the school was ranked #10 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 40% over the previous year when 35 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 248 students received their master’s degree in real estate from NYU. This makes it the #1 most popular school for real estate master’s degree candidates in the country.

Salary of Real Estate Graduates with a Master's Degree

Graduates of the master's real estate program at NYU make a median salary of $99,300. This is a better than average outcome since the median salary for all real estate graduates with a master's is $81,500.

undefined

Student Debt of Real Estate Graduates with a Master's Degree

At NYU, a typical real estate student working on their master's degree borrrows about $83,001 in student loans. This is not favorable since the median amount of student debt for all real estate master's graduates is $44,205.

undefined

Those master's students from NYU on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $967 per month.

Real Estate Student Diversity at NYU

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the real estate majors at New York University.

NYU Real Estate Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 49 students earned a bachelor's degree in real estate from NYU. About 22% of these graduates were women and the other 78% were men.

NYU Gender Breakdown of Real Estate Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 55% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from New York University with a bachelor's in real estate.

Ethnic Diversity of Real Estate Majors at New York University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 8
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 27
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 3

NYU Real Estate Master’s Program

Of the 248 students who earned a master's degree in Real Estate from NYU in 2017-2018, 73% were men and 27% were women.

NYU Gender Breakdown of Real Estate Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from New York University with a master's in real estate.

Ethnic Diversity of Real Estate Majors at New York University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 19
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 16
White 71
Non-Resident Aliens 99
Other Races 40

Areas of Concentration for Real Estate

Real Estate students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Real Estate 308

Related Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 1,081
General Sales & Marketing 508
General Business/Commerce 438
Other Business, Management & Marketing 268
Human Resource Management 108

View All Real Estate Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You