Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer Information Systems at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City

Find Schools Near

Computer Information Systems at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City

The Computer Information Systems major is part of the computer & information sciences program at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City ranks among other schools offering degrees in CIS.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer Information Systems Degrees Available at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City

  • Certificate (1 - 2 Years) in CIS
  • Associate’s Degree in CIS

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City CIS Rankings

The CIS major at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer Information Systems. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of CIS at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City

Due to this, the school was ranked #224 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Computer Information Systems Associate’s Program

The CIS program at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City awarded 29 associate's degrees in 2017-2018. About 86% of these degrees went to men with the other 14% going to women.

Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City Gender Breakdown of Computer Information Systems Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 69% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City with a associate's in CIS.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer Information Systems Majors at Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 20
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for CIS

Computer Information Systems students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Computer & Information Sciences 26
Information Technology 12

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer Software & Applications 10

View All Computer Information Systems Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You