Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Natural Resources & Conservation at Rutgers University - New Brunswick

Find Schools Near

Natural Resources & Conservation at Rutgers University - New Brunswick

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Rutgers New Brunswick ranks among other schools offering degrees in natural resources and conservation.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Natural Resources & Conservation Degrees Available at Rutgers New Brunswick

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation
  • Master’s Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation
  • Doctorate Degree in Natural Resources & Conservation

Rutgers New Brunswick Natural Resources & Conservation Rankings

The bachelor's program at Rutgers New Brunswick was ranked #22 on College Factual's Best Schools for natural resources and conservation list. It is also ranked #1 in New Jersey.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Natural Resources & Conservation Graduates 10
Best Natural Resources & Conservation Colleges for Veterans 26
Most Popular Colleges for Natural Resources & Conservation 51

Popularity of Natural Resources & Conservation at Rutgers New Brunswick

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Rutgers University - New Brunswick handed out 93 bachelor's degrees in natural resources and conservation. Due to this, the school was ranked #51 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 6% over the previous year when 88 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 9 students received their master’s degree in natural resources and conservation from Rutgers New Brunswick. This makes it the #120 most popular school for natural resources and conservation master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 4 students received their doctoral degrees in natural resources and conservation in 2018, making the school the #49 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Natural Resources & Conservation Student Diversity at Rutgers New Brunswick

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the natural resources and conservation majors at Rutgers University - New Brunswick.

Rutgers New Brunswick Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor’s Program

For the most recent academic year available, 54% of natural resources and conservation bachelor's degrees went to men and 46% went to women.

Rutgers New Brunswick Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources & Conservation Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 68% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rutgers University - New Brunswick with a bachelor's in natural resources and conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources & Conservation Majors at Rutgers University - New Brunswick
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 8
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 14
White 63
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 2

Rutgers New Brunswick Natural Resources & Conservation Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 9 students earned a master's degree in natural resources and conservation from Rutgers New Brunswick. About 67% of these graduates were women and the other 33% were men.

Rutgers New Brunswick Gender Breakdown of Natural Resources & Conservation Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Rutgers University - New Brunswick with a master's in natural resources and conservation.

Ethnic Diversity of Natural Resources & Conservation Majors at Rutgers University - New Brunswick
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 1
Non-Resident Aliens 4
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Natural Resources & Conservation

Natural Resources and Conservation students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Natural Resources Conservation 78
Natural Resource Management 28

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 1,268
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 1,099
Computer & Information Sciences 895
Mathematics & Statistics 389
Physical Sciences 187

View All Natural Resources & Conservation Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You