All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 810 undergraduate students at University of Saint Joseph is 340. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 9 to 1 which places University of Saint Joseph among the best concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at University of Saint Joseph, there are 9 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the best regarding instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (40.0%) are full-time.|
A significant percentage of instructors (41.0%) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
University of Saint Joseph offers 25 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 25 majors within 17 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, University of Saint Joseph awarded 224 undergraduate degrees in 2017 - 2018.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Food, Nutrition & Related Services||0||14||14|
|Human Development & Family Studies||0||14||14|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?