Teacher Education Grade Specific at Tennessee Technological Universityeducation program at Tennessee Technological University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Tennessee Tech University ranks among other schools offering degrees in grade specific ed.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Teacher Education Grade Specific Degrees Available at Tennessee Tech University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Grade Specific Ed
Tennessee Tech University Grade Specific Ed Rankings
Popularity of Grade Specific Ed at Tennessee Tech University
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Tennessee Technological University handed out 205 bachelor's degrees in teacher education grade specific. Due to this, the school was ranked #33 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 11% over the previous year when 230 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from Tennessee Tech University Make?
Salary of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
Grade Specific Ed majors who earn their bachelor's degree from Tennessee Tech University go on to jobs where they make a median salary of $33,700 a year. Unfortunately, this is lower than the national average of $34,000 for all grade specific ed students.
How Much Student Debt Do Grade Specific Ed Graduates from Tennessee Tech University Have?
Student Debt of Grade Specific Ed Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Tennessee Tech University, grade specific ed students borrow a median amount of $14,998 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all grade specific ed bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $25,250.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the grade specific ed program at Tennessee Tech University is $156 per month.
Grade Specific Ed Student Diversity at Tennessee Tech University
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the grade specific ed majors at Tennessee Technological University.
Tennessee Tech University Teacher Education Grade Specific Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 205 students earned a bachelor's degree in grade specific ed from Tennessee Tech University. About 89% of these graduates were women and the other 11% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 95% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Tennessee Technological University with a bachelor's in grade specific ed.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||5|
Most Popular Majors Related to Grade Specific Ed
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Curriculum & Instruction||80|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By Brian Stansberry under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >