Urban & Regional Planning at University of Missouri - Kansas Cityarchitecture & related services program at University of Missouri - Kansas City.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how UMKC ranks among other schools offering degrees in urban planning.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Urban & Regional Planning Degrees Available at UMKC
- Bachelor’s Degree in Urban Planning
UMKC Urban Planning Rankings
The urban planning major at UMKC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Urban & Regional Planning. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Highest Paid Urban & Regional Planning Graduates||20|
|Most Popular Colleges for Urban & Regional Planning||29|
Popularity of Urban Planning at UMKC
During the 2017-2018 academic year, University of Missouri - Kansas City handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in urban and regional planning. Due to this, the school was ranked #29 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. Last year, the same number of degrees were handed out.
UMKC Urban Planning Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the urban planning majors at University of Missouri - Kansas City.
UMKC Urban & Regional Planning Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in urban planning from UMKC. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UMKC are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of Missouri - Kansas City with a bachelor's in urban planning.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||1|
Areas of Concentration for Urban Planning
Urban and Regional Planning students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Urban & Regional Planning, General||6|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|