Health Professions at University of North Florida
Jump to any of the following sections:
Health Professions Degrees Available at UNF
- Bachelor’s Degree in Health Professions
- Master’s Degree in Health Professions
- Doctorate Degree in Health Professions
UNF Health Professions Rankings
Popularity of Health Professions at UNF
During the 2018-2019 academic year, University of North Florida handed out 612 bachelor's degrees in health professions. Due to this, the school was ranked #91 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 4% over the previous year when 640 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 116 students received their master’s degree in health professions from UNF. This makes it the #297 most popular school for health professions master’s degree candidates in the country.
In addition, 135 students received their doctoral degrees in health professions in 2019, making the school the #204 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.
UNF Health Professions Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the health professions majors at University of North Florida.
UNF Health Professions Bachelor’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 612 students earned a bachelor's degree in health professions from UNF. About 78% of these graduates were women and the other 22% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at UNF are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 66% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of North Florida with a bachelor's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||62|
|Hispanic or Latino||78|
UNF Health Professions Master’s Program
During the 2018-2019 academic year, 116 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in health professions from UNF. About 15% were men and 85% were women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at UNF are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of North Florida with a master's in health professions.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||15|
|Hispanic or Latino||5|
Health Professions Majors
Health Professions students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Health Sciences & Services||213|
|Health & Medical Administrative Services||113|
|Dietetics & Clinical Nutrition Services||84|
|Mental & Social Health Services||31|
|Allied Health Professions||30|
|Rehabilitation & Therapeutic Professions||26|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >