2021 Top Kentucky Men's D2 Baseball Schools
When it comes to choosing a college, student athletes have a lot of options - but not all of them are good. College Factual has developed its Best Colleges for Division II Men's Baseball in Kentucky ranking as one item you can use to help make this decision.
Our analysis looked at 3 schools in Kentucky to determine which ones were the best for D2 Men's Baseball athletes in Kentucky. Instead of depending on subjective information, we focus on objective factors to determine this ranking. These factors include such things as the athletic competitiveness of the school and the school's overall quality. This means that a school must provide students with a great education in addition to having a good sports team if it wants to rank well.
We've developed a number of other tools and rankings to help you make your college decision. Start by filtering this list by location and then explore our other rankings that feature schools great for different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
You can create your own custom comparison that focuses on the factors most important to you using our tool, College Combat. If you're torn between two schools, you can use it to help you see how they stack up against one another. Bookmark it so you can compare any new schools that might interest you.
Top Colleges in Kentucky for D2 Men's Baseball athletes in Kentucky
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our 2021 rankings named Bellarmine University the best school for D2 Men’s Baseball athletes in Kentucky working on their bachelor’s degree. Bellarmine U is a private not-for-profit institution located in Louisville, Kentucky. The school has a small population, and it awarded 690 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the D2 Men’s Baseball team at Bellarmine U took home $511,993 in revenue.
Bellarmine U also took the #5 spot in our overall quality rankings.Request Information
You’ll be in good company if you decide to attend Kentucky Wesleyan College. It ranked #2 on our 2021 Best Colleges for D2 Men’s Baseball athletes in Kentucky list. Located in Owensboro, Kentucky, the small private not-for-profit school handed out 137 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
On the financial side of things, the D2 Men’s Baseball team at Wesleyan made $430,440 in revenue.Request Information
You’ll be in good company if you decide to attend Kentucky State University. It ranked #3 on our 2021 Best Colleges for D2 Men’s Baseball athletes in Kentucky list. Frankfort, Kentucky is the setting for this small institution of higher learning. The public school handed out bachelor’s degrees to 212 students in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the D2 Men’s Baseball team at KY State took home $246,967 in revenue.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 3 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.