2021 Top Virginia Men's D2 Baseball Schools
With all of the options student athletes have for higher education today, it can be tough to choose which direction to take. At College Factual, we're committed to helping you make that decision by providing information such as that found in our Best Colleges for Division II Men's Baseball in Virginia ranking.
We analyzed 2 colleges and universities across Virginia to determine which were the best for D2 Men's Baseball athletes in Virginia. Our ranking is based on several objective factors, including the school's overall quality and the athletic competitiveness of the school. We steer clear of subjective measures since they don't give a clear picture when determining how one school compares to another. So, even if a school has a great team, it won't place well if it is also considered a low quality college or university.
We've developed a number of other tools and rankings to help you make your college decision. Start by filtering this list by location and then explore our other rankings that feature schools great for different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
You can create your own custom comparison that focuses on the factors most important to you using our tool, College Combat. If you're torn between two schools, you can use it to help you see how they stack up against one another. Bookmark it so you can compare any new schools that might interest you.
Top Colleges in Virginia for D2 Men's Baseball athletes in Virginia
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our 2021 rankings named The University of Virginia’s College at Wise the best school for D2 Men’s Baseball athletes in Virginia working on their bachelor’s degree. Wise, Virginia is the setting for this small institution of higher learning. The public school handed out bachelor’s degrees to 266 students in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the D2 Men’s Baseball team at UVa - Wise took home $362,932 in revenue.Request Information
The excellent sports programs at Virginia State University helped the school earn the #2 place on this year’s ranking of the best schools for D2 Men’s Baseball athletes in Virginia. Virginia State is a public institution located in Petersburg, Virginia. The school has a small population, and it awarded 672 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the D2 Men’s Baseball team at Virginia State took home $109,974 in revenue.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.