2021 Top Arkansas Men's D3 Baseball Schools
Student athletes have lots of options to chooose from today when trying to decide which college to attend. At College Factual, we're committed to helping you make that decision by providing information such as that found in our Best Colleges for Division III Men's Baseball in Arkansas ranking.
After analyzing 2 schools in Arkansas, we came up with our list of those that offered the best educational experiences for D3 Men's Baseball athletes in Arkansas. Instead of depending on subjective information, we focus on objective factors to determine this ranking. These factors include such things as the athletic competitiveness of the school and the school's overall quality. This means that a school must provide students with a great education in addition to having a good sports team if it wants to rank well.
Customizing Your List
Since one ranking on its own is not enough to give you a complete understanding of your educational options, you can refine this list by location. We've also developed a number of other tools and rankings based on other factors. These other rankings highlight colleges that excel in other factors such as value or diversity as well as schools that excel in serving different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
One of our other unique offerings is College Combat. This tool lets you build your own customized comparisons utilizing the factors that are most important to you. Test it out by comparing your favorite schools against others you are considering, or bookmark the tool so you can experiment with it later.
Top Colleges in Arkansas for D3 Men's Baseball athletes in Arkansas
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our analysis found Hendrix College to be the best school for D3 Men’s Baseball athletes in Arkansas in this year’s ranking. Hendrix is a private not-for-profit institution located in Conway, Arkansas. The school has a small population, and it awarded 338 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
On the financial side of things, the D3 Men’s Baseball team at Hendrix made $156,395 in revenue.
Hendrix also made our overall quality list, coming in at #1.Request Information
You’ll be in good company if you decide to attend University of the Ozarks. It ranked #2 on our 2021 Best Colleges for D3 Men’s Baseball athletes in Arkansas list. University of the Ozarks is a small private not-for-profit school located in Clarksville, Arkansas that handed out 166 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
Speaking financially, the D3 Men’s Baseball team at Ozarks took home $158,318 in revenue.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.