2021 Top Alabama Men's D3 Baseball Schools
When it comes to choosing a college, student athletes have a lot of options - but not all of them are good. At College Factual, we're committed to helping you make that decision by providing information such as that found in our Best Colleges for Division III Men's Baseball in Alabama ranking.
We analyzed 2 colleges and universities across Alabama to determine which were the best for D3 Men's Baseball athletes in Alabama. Our ranking is based on several objective factors, including the school's overall quality and the athletic competitiveness of the school. We steer clear of subjective measures since they don't give a clear picture when determining how one school compares to another. So, even if a school has a great team, it won't place well if it is also considered a low quality college or university.
We've developed a number of other tools and rankings to help you make your college decision. Start by filtering this list by location and then explore our other rankings that feature schools great for different groups of students such as online students or returnings adults.
You can create your own custom comparison that focuses on the factors most important to you using our tool, College Combat. If you're torn between two schools, you can use it to help you see how they stack up against one another. Bookmark it so you can compare any new schools that might interest you.
Top Colleges in Alabama for D3 Men's Baseball athletes in Alabama
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Birmingham Southern College tops this year’s ranking as the best school for D3 Men’s Baseball athletes in Alabama. Located in Birmingham, Alabama, the small private not-for-profit school awarded 354 diplomas to qualified bachelor’s degree students in 2018-2019.
The D3 Men’s Baseball team at BSC brought home $287,351 in revenue in a single year.
BSC also made our overall quality list, coming in at #5.Request Information
You’ll be in good company if you decide to attend Huntingdon College. It ranked #2 on our 2021 Best Colleges for D3 Men’s Baseball athletes in Alabama list. Huntingdon College is a private not-for-profit institution located in Montgomery, Alabama. The school has a small population, and it awarded 265 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
The D3 Men’s Baseball team at Huntingdon College brought home $319,803 in revenue in a single year.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.