2021 Top Louisiana Men's D3 Baseball Schools
Student athletes have lots of options to chooose from today when trying to decide which college to attend. College Factual has developed its Best Colleges for Division III Men's Baseball in Louisiana ranking as one item you can use to help make this decision.
We analyzed 2 colleges and universities across Louisiana to determine which were the best for D3 Men's Baseball athletes in Louisiana. Our ranking methodology focuses a number of different objective factors - such as the overall quality of the school, the school's athletic competitiveness, and the amount of athletic aid per student - to make this determination. Having a great sports team is not enough - the school must also focus on academic excellence.
One Size Does Not Fit All
We know that one set of rankings doesn't always help you determine the best school for you, so we've created the ability to narrow your list by location as well as alternative rankings that prioritize different factors such as those of importance to online students or returning adults or those who value diversity and value for your money.
We've created a tool called College Combat that lets you create your own customized comparisons based on the factors that matter the most to you. We encourage you to try it out and pit your favorite colleges and universities head to head! If you don't have time right now, you can bookmark it for later.
Top Colleges in Louisiana for D3 Men's Baseball athletes in Louisiana
See which schools came out on top of our ranking:
Our analysis found Centenary College of Louisiana to be the best school for D3 Men’s Baseball athletes in Louisiana in this year’s ranking. Centenary College of Louisiana is a small private not-for-profit school located in Shreveport, Louisiana that handed out 133 bachelor’s degrees in 2018-2019.
The D3 Men’s Baseball team at Centenary Louisiana brought home $164,243 in revenue in a single year.
The impressive student-to-faculty ratio of 9 to 1 means that students may have more opportunities to work more closely with their professors than they would at other schools. Centenary Louisiana did well in our overall quality rankings, too. It placed #4 on our overall quality list.Request Information
You’ll join some of the best athletes around if you attend Louisiana College. The school came in at #2 in this year’s ranking. Pineville, Louisiana is the setting for this small institution of higher learning. The private not-for-profit school handed out bachelor’s degrees to 127 students in 2018-2019.
The D3 Men’s Baseball team at Louisiana College brought home $195,715 in revenue in a single year.Request Information
Notes and References
*Avg Tuition and Fees and Avg 4-Year Grad Rate are for the top 2 schools only.
- The Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System (IPEDS) from the National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), a branch of the U.S. Department of Education (DOE) serves as the core of our data about colleges.
- Revenue and expense information comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s Equity in Athletics Data Analysis (EADA) website.
- The academic progress rate (APR) of each team was made available by the NCAA.
- Some other college data, including much of the graduate earnings data, comes from the U.S. Department of Education’s (College Scorecard).
- Information about the national average student loan default rate is from the U.S. Department of Education and refers to data about the 2016 borrower cohort tracking period for which the cohort default rate (CDR) was 10.1%.
More about our data sources and methodologies.