Academics at Art Academy of Cincinnati - Majors, Faculty & More
Wondering what academic life at Art Academy of Cincinnati will be like? In addition to the degrees and majors, as well as the faculty composition at Art Academy of Cincinnati this section includes detailed information on freshman retention rates, reasons students did not graduate, and an analysis of full-time and tenured faculty vs. adjunct teaching staff.
All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 192 undergraduate students at Art Academy of Cincinnati is 44 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 10 to 1 which places Art Academy of Cincinnati among the best concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Art Academy of Cincinnati , there are 10 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the best regarding instructional attention.|
|A slim percentage of the instructors (18.0% ) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (100.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Art Academy of Cincinnati offers 9 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 4 majors within 2 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Art Academy of Cincinnati awarded 40 undergraduate degrees in 2019 - 2020 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Design & Applied Arts||2||18||20|
|Fine & Studio Arts||0||13||13|
|Film, Video & Photographic Arts||0||5||5|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?