Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at Austin Peay State University

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at Austin Peay State University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Austin Peay State University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in physical sciences.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at Austin Peay State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences

Austin Peay State University Physical Sciences Rankings

The physical sciences major at Austin Peay State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Physical Sciences Graduates 130
Most Focused Colleges for Physical Sciences 644

Popularity of Physical Sciences at Austin Peay State University

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Austin Peay State University handed out 30 bachelor's degrees in physical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #392 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 40% over the previous year when 50 degrees were handed out.

Austin Peay State University Physical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physical sciences majors at Austin Peay State University.

Austin Peay State University Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 30 students earned a bachelor's degree in physical sciences from Austin Peay State University. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.

Austin Peay State University Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Austin Peay State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 57% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Austin Peay State University with a bachelor's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at Austin Peay State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 17
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Physical Sciences Majors

Physical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Chemistry 15
Geological & Earth Sciences 9
Physics 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Computer & Information Sciences 115
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 61
Engineering Technologies 50
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 37
Mathematics & Statistics 11

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >


More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You