Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Arts & Media Management at Bay State College

Find Schools Near

Arts & Media Management at Bay State College

The Arts & Media Management major is part of the visual & performing arts program at Bay State College.

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the average salary of graduates, ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Bay State College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in media management.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Arts & Media Management Degrees Available at Bay State College

  • Associate’s Degree in Media Management
  • Bachelor’s Degree in Media Management

Bay State College Media Management Rankings

The media management major at Bay State College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Arts & Media Management. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Arts & Media Management Graduates 4
Most Popular Online Arts & Media Management Schools 6
Most Focused Colleges for Arts & Media Management 28
Most Popular Colleges for Arts & Media Management 93

Popularity of Media Management at Bay State College

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Bay State College handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in arts and media management. Due to this, the school was ranked #93 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 73% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

How Much Do Media Management Graduates from Bay State College Make?

Salary of Media Management Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

The median salary of media management students who receive their bachelor's degree at Bay State College is $31,900. This is higher than $25,400, which is the national median for all media management bachelor's degree recipients.

undefined

How Much Student Debt Do Media Management Graduates from Bay State College Have?

Student Debt of Media Management Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree

While getting their bachelor's degree at Bay State College, media management students borrow a median amount of $30,000 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all media management majors across the country.

undefined

The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the media management program at Bay State College is $311 per month.

Bay State College Media Management Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the media management majors at Bay State College.

Bay State College Arts & Media Management Associate’s Program

All of the 2 students who graduated with a Associate’s in media management from Bay State College in 2019 were men.

Bay State College Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Associate's Degree Grads

The majority of associate's degree recipients in this major at Bay State College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 100% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bay State College with a associate's in media management.

Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at Bay State College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Bay State College Arts & Media Management Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 3 students earned a bachelor's degree in media management from Bay State College. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

Bay State College Gender Breakdown of Arts & Media Management Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bay State College are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bay State College with a bachelor's in media management.

Ethnic Diversity of Arts & Media Management Majors at Bay State College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You