Communication & Journalism at Bellevue University
Jump to any of the following sections:
Communication & Journalism Degrees Available at Bellevue University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication & Journalism
- Master’s Degree in Communication & Journalism
Bellevue University Communication & Journalism Rankings
The bachelor's program at Bellevue University was ranked #551 on College Factual's Best Schools for communication and journalism list. It is also ranked #7 in Nebraska.
Popularity of Communication & Journalism at Bellevue University
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bellevue University handed out 27 bachelor's degrees in communication and journalism. Due to this, the school was ranked #601 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 4% over the previous year when 28 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 6 students received their master’s degree in communication and journalism from Bellevue University. This makes it the #274 most popular school for communication and journalism master’s degree candidates in the country.
Communication & Journalism Student Diversity at Bellevue University
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the communication and journalism majors at Bellevue University.
Bellevue University Communication & Journalism Bachelor’s Program
Of the 27 communication and journalism students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2017-2018 from Bellevue University, about 22% were men and 78% were women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bellevue University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 56% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bellevue University with a bachelor's in communication and journalism.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||2|
|Hispanic or Latino||7|
Bellevue University Communication & Journalism Master’s Program
The communication and journalism program at Bellevue University awarded 6 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 33% of these degrees went to men with the other 67% going to women.
The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Bellevue University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bellevue University with a master's in communication and journalism.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Areas of Concentration for Communication & Journalism
Communication and Journalism students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Communication & Media Studies||21|
|Public Relations & Advertising||12|
Most Popular Majors Related to Communication & Journalism
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|