Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering-Related Fields at Bemidji State University

Find Schools Near

Engineering-Related Fields at Bemidji State University

Engineering-Related Fields is one of the majors in the engineering technologies program at Bemidji State University.

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Bemidji State University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in engineering-related fields.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering-Related Fields

The engineering-related fields major at Bemidji State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering-Related Fields. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Engineering-Related Fields Schools 9

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bemidji State University handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in engineering-related fields. Due to this, the school was ranked #38 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 40% over the previous year when 10 degrees were handed out.

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering-related fields majors at Bemidji State University.

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in engineering-related fields from Bemidji State University. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

Bemidji State University Gender Breakdown of Engineering-Related Fields Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bemidji State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 83% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bemidji State University with a bachelor's in engineering-related fields.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering-Related Fields Majors at Bemidji State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 5
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Engineering-Related Fields students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Industrial & Management Engineering 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Industrial Production Technology 25
General Engineering Technology 20

View All Engineering-Related Fields Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You