Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at Bemidji State University

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at Bemidji State University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. In addition, we cover how Bemidji State University ranks in comparison to other schools with physical sciences programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at Bemidji State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences

Bemidji State University Physical Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at Bemidji State University was ranked #407 on College Factual's Best Schools for physical sciences list. It is also ranked #13 in Minnesota.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Value Colleges for Physical Sciences 102
Most Popular Colleges for Physical Sciences 671

Popularity of Physical Sciences at Bemidji State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bemidji State University handed out 10 bachelor's degrees in physical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #671 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 9% over the previous year when 11 degrees were handed out.

Bemidji State University Physical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physical sciences majors at Bemidji State University.

Bemidji State University Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 10 students earned a bachelor's degree in physical sciences from Bemidji State University. About 30% of these graduates were women and the other 70% were men.

Bemidji State University Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bemidji State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 90% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bemidji State University with a bachelor's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at Bemidji State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 9
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

Areas of Concentration for Physical Sciences

Physical Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Chemistry 9
Physics 1

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 68
Engineering Technologies 51
Natural Resources & Conservation 48
Computer & Information Sciences 19
Mathematics & Statistics 11

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >


Find Schools Near You