Accounting at Brenau Universitybusiness, management & marketing program at Brenau University.
We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Brenau ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in accounting.
Jump to any of the following sections:
Accounting Degrees Available at Brenau
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Master’s Degree in Accounting
Brenau Accounting Rankings
The accounting major at Brenau is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Accounting. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Accounting Schools||245|
|Most Focused Colleges for Accounting||503|
|Most Popular Colleges for Accounting||1,060|
Popularity of Accounting at Brenau
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Brenau University handed out 12 bachelor's degrees in accounting. Due to this, the school was ranked #1060 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 50% over the previous year when 8 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 23 students received their master’s degree in accounting from Brenau. This makes it the #262 most popular school for accounting master’s degree candidates in the country.
How Much Student Debt Do Accounting Graduates from Brenau Have?
Student Debt of Accounting Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Brenau, accounting students borrow a median amount of $30,125 in student loans. This is higher than the the typical median of $25,000 for all accounting majors across the country.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the accounting program at Brenau is $313 per month.
Student Debt of Accounting Graduates with a Master's Degree
At Brenau, a typical accounting student working on their master's degree borrrows about $54,298 in student loans. This is not favorable since the median amount of student debt for all accounting master's graduates is $27,303.
Those master's students from Brenau on a 10-year student debt repayment plan end up paying a median amount of $633 per month.
Brenau Accounting Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the accounting majors at Brenau University.
Brenau Accounting Bachelor’s Program
The accounting program at Brenau awarded 12 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 8% of these degrees went to men with the other 92% going to women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Brenau are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 67% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brenau University with a bachelor's in accounting.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Brenau Accounting Master’s Program
In the 2018-2019 academic year, 23 students earned a master's degree in accounting from Brenau. About 74% of these graduates were women and the other 26% were men.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 70% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Brenau University with a master's in accounting.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||7|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Most Popular Majors Related to Accounting
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Business Administration & Management||81|
|Human Resource Management||39|
|Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing||4|
- National Center for Education Statistics
- O*NET Online
- Image Credit: By w:User talk:Cargoudel under License
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >