Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Computer & Information Sciences at California Baptist University

Find Schools Near

Computer & Information Sciences at California Baptist University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how Cal Baptist ranks in comparison to other schools with computer and information sciences programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Computer & Information Sciences Degrees Available at Cal Baptist

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Computer & Information Sciences

Cal Baptist Computer & Information Sciences Rankings

The computer and information sciences major at Cal Baptist is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Computer & Information Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Computer & Information Sciences Schools 310
Most Popular Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 1,090
Most Focused Colleges for Computer & Information Sciences 1,994

Popularity of Computer & Information Sciences at Cal Baptist

During the 2018-2019 academic year, California Baptist University handed out 21 bachelor's degrees in computer and information sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #1090 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 75% over the previous year when 12 degrees were handed out.

Computer & Information Sciences Student Diversity at Cal Baptist

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the computer and information sciences majors at California Baptist University.

Cal Baptist Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 21 students earned a bachelor's degree in computer and information sciences from Cal Baptist. About 14% of these graduates were women and the other 86% were men.

Cal Baptist Gender Breakdown of Computer & Information Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Baptist University with a bachelor's in computer and information sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Computer & Information Sciences Majors at California Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 7
White 8
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 4

Computer & Information Sciences Majors

Computer and Information Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Computer Information Systems 12
Computer Science 9

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 116
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 59
Architecture & Related Services 25
Mathematics & Statistics 21
Engineering Technologies 6

View All Computer & Information Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You