Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at California Baptist University

Find Schools Near

Education at California Baptist University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Cal Baptist ranks among other schools offering degrees in education.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Cal Baptist

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Cal Baptist Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Cal Baptist was ranked #571 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #17 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Education Schools 60
Best Online Education Schools 93
Most Popular Colleges for Education 368
Best Education Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 520
Best Colleges for Education 571
Best Value Colleges for Education 578
Best Education Colleges for Veterans 584
Highest Paid Education Graduates 679
Most Focused Colleges for Education 1,005

Popularity of Education at Cal Baptist

During the 2018-2019 academic year, California Baptist University handed out 73 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #368 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 18% over the previous year when 62 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 287 students received their master’s degree in education from Cal Baptist. This makes it the #106 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Cal Baptist Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at California Baptist University.

Cal Baptist Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 73 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Cal Baptist. About 85% of these graduates were women and the other 15% were men.

Cal Baptist Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Baptist University with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at California Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 31
White 29
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 9

Cal Baptist Education Master’s Program

During the 2018-2019 academic year, 287 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in education from Cal Baptist. About 20% were men and 80% were women.

Cal Baptist Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 50% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Baptist University with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at California Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 16
Hispanic or Latino 96
White 144
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 25

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Education 255
Teacher Education Grade Specific 56
Student Counseling 18
Teacher Education Subject Specific 17
Educational Administration 14

Majors Similar to Education

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 343
Communication & Journalism 83
Social Sciences 72
History 22

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You