Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at California Baptist University
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Degrees Available at Cal Baptist
- Bachelor’s Degree in Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
Cal Baptist Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Rankings
The multi / interdisciplinary studies major at Cal Baptist is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Schools||102|
|Most Popular Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies||267|
|Most Focused Colleges for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies||411|
Popularity of Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies at Cal Baptist
During the 2017-2018 academic year, California Baptist University handed out 44 bachelor's degrees in multi / interdisciplinary studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #267 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 2% over the previous year when 43 degrees were handed out.
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Student Diversity at Cal Baptist
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the multi / interdisciplinary studies majors at California Baptist University.
Cal Baptist Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 44 students earned a bachelor's degree in multi / interdisciplinary studies from Cal Baptist. About 73% of these graduates were women and the other 27% were men.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Cal Baptist are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 59% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Baptist University with a bachelor's in multi / interdisciplinary studies.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||9|
Areas of Concentration for Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies
Multi / Interdisciplinary Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
|Other Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies||3|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|