Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at College of Saint Elizabeth

Find Schools Near

Education at College of Saint Elizabeth

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. In addition, we cover how CSE ranks in comparison to other schools with education programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at CSE

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education
  • Doctorate Degree in Education

CSE Education Rankings

The education major at CSE is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Education. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Education 1,527
Most Popular Colleges for Education 1,734

Popularity of Education at CSE

During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of Saint Elizabeth handed out 3 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #1734 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 40% over the previous year when 5 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 20 students received their master’s degree in education from CSE. This makes it the #878 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 7 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2019, making the school the #359 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

CSE Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at College of Saint Elizabeth.

CSE Education Bachelor’s Program

All of the 3 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in education from CSE in 2019 were women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 100% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Saint Elizabeth with a bachelor's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

CSE Education Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 20 students earned a master's degree in education from CSE. About 80% of these graduates were women and the other 20% were men.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at CSE are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 65% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Saint Elizabeth with a master's in education.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 1
White 13
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Education Majors

Education students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Educational Administration 19
Other Education 8
Teacher Education Grade Specific 3

Related Major Annual Graduates
Psychology 45
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 25
Social Sciences 6
Communication & Journalism 5

View All Education Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You