Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Psychology at College of Saint Elizabeth

Find Schools Near

Psychology at College of Saint Elizabeth

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how CSE ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in psychology.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Psychology Degrees Available at CSE

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
  • Master’s Degree in Psychology
  • Doctorate Degree in Psychology

CSE Psychology Rankings

The bachelor's program at CSE was ranked #652 on College Factual's Best Schools for psychology list. It is also ranked #21 in New Jersey.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Psychology Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 398
Most Focused Colleges for Psychology 466
Best Psychology Colleges for Veterans 628
Best Colleges for Psychology 652
Highest Paid Psychology Graduates 679
Best Value Colleges for Psychology 684
Most Popular Colleges for Psychology 1,371

Popularity of Psychology at CSE

During the 2018-2019 academic year, College of Saint Elizabeth handed out 14 bachelor's degrees in psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1371 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 53% over the previous year when 30 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 22 students received their master’s degree in psychology from CSE. This makes it the #330 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 9 students received their doctoral degrees in psychology in 2019, making the school the #214 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Psychology Student Diversity at CSE

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at College of Saint Elizabeth.

CSE Psychology Bachelor’s Program

All of the 14 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in psychology from CSE in 2019 were women.

undefined

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Saint Elizabeth with a bachelor's in psychology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 1
Other Races 0

CSE Psychology Master’s Program

The psychology program at CSE awarded 22 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 5% of these degrees went to men with the other 95% going to women.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 59% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from College of Saint Elizabeth with a master's in psychology.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 2
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 13
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Psychology Majors

Psychology students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology 31
General Psychology 14

Majors Similar to Psychology

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 30
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 25
Social Sciences 6
Communication & Journalism 5

View All Psychology Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You