Engineering at Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art
Go directly to any of the following sections:
Engineering Degrees Available at Cooper Union
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
Cooper Union Engineering Rankings
Cooper Union was ranked #35 on College Factual's most recent list of the best schools for engineering majors. This puts the bachelor's program at the school solidly in the top 15% of all colleges and universities in the country. It is also ranked #4 in New York.
Popularity of Engineering at Cooper Union
During the 2017-2018 academic year, Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art handed out 114 bachelor's degrees in engineering. Due to this, the school was ranked #262 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 18% over the previous year when 97 degrees were handed out.
In 2018, 37 students received their master’s degree in engineering from Cooper Union. This makes it the #219 most popular school for engineering master’s degree candidates in the country.
Cooper Union Engineering Students
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering majors at Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art.
Cooper Union Engineering Bachelor’s Program
In the 2017-2018 academic year, 114 students earned a bachelor's degree in engineering from Cooper Union. About 15% of these graduates were women and the other 85% were men.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art with a bachelor's in engineering.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||1|
|Hispanic or Latino||7|
Cooper Union Engineering Master’s Program
Of the 37 students who graduated with a Master’s in engineering from Cooper Union in 2018, 84% were men and 16% were women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cooper Union for the Advancement of Science and Art with a master's in engineering.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
Areas of Concentration for Engineering
Engineering students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Architecture & Related Services||37|
|Request Info||Southern New Hampshire University You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Purdue University Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Grand Canyon University (GCU) With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Northcentral University Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences. Learn More >|
|Request Info||Colorado Technical University (CTU) CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, faculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology. Learn More >|