Business, Management & Marketing at Davenport University

Business, Management & Marketing at Davenport University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how Davenport University ranks in comparison to other schools with business, management and marketing programs.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Davenport University

Davenport University Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Davenport University was ranked #1,446 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #43 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 37
Most Popular Associate Degree Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 117
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 130
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 178
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 209
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 239
Best Business, Management & Marketing Associate Degree Schools 285
Most Popular Associate Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 358
Best Value Associate Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 651
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 651
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 706
Most Focused Associate Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 710
Best Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 869
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 1,162

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Davenport University

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Davenport University handed out 480 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #224 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 10% over the previous year when 536 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 268 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Davenport University. This makes it the #204 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Davenport University Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Davenport University.

Davenport University Business, Management & Marketing Associate’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 82 students earned a associate's degree in business, management and marketing from Davenport University. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 66% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Davenport University with a associate's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 11
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 54
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 10

Davenport University Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 480 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Davenport University. About 52% of these graduates were women and the other 48% were men.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Davenport University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 73% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Davenport University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 10
Black or African American 31
Hispanic or Latino 20
White 349
Non-Resident Aliens 22
Other Races 48

Davenport University Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

Of the 254 students who graduated with a Master’s in business, management and marketing from Davenport University in 2020, 44% were men and 56% were women.

undefined

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Davenport University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 58% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Davenport University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 15
Black or African American 47
Hispanic or Latino 15
White 147
Non-Resident Aliens 11
Other Races 19

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 376
General Business/Commerce 146
Accounting 135
Marketing 63
Human Resource Management 50
Finance & Financial Management 33
International Business 13

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Find Schools Near You