English Language & Literature at Lesley University
Jump to any of the following sections:
English Language & Literature Degrees Available at Lesley
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Language & Literature
- Master’s Degree in English Language & Literature
Lesley English Language & Literature Rankings
The English language and literature major at Lesley is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for English Language & Literature. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Focused Colleges for English Language & Literature||133|
|Most Popular Colleges for English Language & Literature||519|
Popularity of English Language & Literature at Lesley
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Lesley University handed out 25 bachelor's degrees in English language and literature. Due to this, the school was ranked #519 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 25% over the previous year when 20 degrees were handed out.
In 2019, 36 students received their master’s degree in English language and literature from Lesley. This makes it the #35 most popular school for English language and literature master’s degree candidates in the country.
English Language & Literature Student Diversity at Lesley
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the English language and literature majors at Lesley University.
Lesley English Language & Literature Bachelor’s Program
Of the 25 students who earned a bachelor's degree in English Language & Literature from Lesley in 2018-2019, 4% were men and 96% were women.
The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Lesley are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 80% of students fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lesley University with a bachelor's in English language and literature.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Lesley English Language & Literature Master’s Program
The English language and literature program at Lesley awarded 36 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 17% of these degrees went to men with the other 83% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 61% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lesley University with a master's in English language and literature.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||2|
English Language & Literature Majors
English Language and Literature students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|General English Literature||18|
Most Popular Majors Related to English Language & Literature
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Visual & Performing Arts||146|
|Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities||71|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >