Teacher Education Subject Specific at NC A&T
Information on Getting a Teacher Education Subject Specific Degree at NC A&T
Interested in attending NC A&T to study
Teacher Education Subject Specific?
Review the number of students who graduated during the 2016 - 2017 academic year, the ethnic diversity of those graduates,
the average starting and mid-career salaries graduates earned, and find out how
North Carolina A & T State University ranks among other schools offering a major in Teacher Education Subject Specific.
Grad Earnings for NC A&T Subject Specific Ed GraduatesTeacher Education Subject Specific
graduates earn an average of $34,000
when starting their career and $52,000 at mid-career.
NC A&T Subject Specific Ed Rankings
2017 Bachelor Degree Graduates
2017 Bachelor Degrees Earned by International Students
None of the degrees were awarded to foreign nationals.
Male/Female Breakdown of Undergrads at NC A&T Studying Teacher Education Subject Specific
A significant percentage of degrees ( 53.0% )
were awarded to men.
The following chart and table show the ethnicities of the
U.S. citizens who earned undergraduate degrees in Teacher Education Subject Specific at North Carolina A & T State University.
|Pacific Island / Native Hawaiian Americans||0|
Focus Areas Within Teacher Education Subject Specific
- Agricultural Teacher Education
- Art Teacher Education
- Business Teacher Education
- English/Language Arts Teacher Education
- Family and Consumer Sciences/Home Economics Teacher Education
- Technology Teacher Education/Industrial Arts Teacher Education
- Mathematics Teacher Education
- Music Teacher Education
- Physical Education Teaching and Coaching
- Science Teacher Education/General Science Teacher Education
- Biology Teacher Education
- Chemistry Teacher Education
- French Language Teacher Education
- History Teacher Education
- Physics Teacher Education
- Spanish Language Teacher Education
Salary data is estimated by College Factual using 2013 data provided by PayScale