Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Northern Arizona University

Find Schools Near

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at Northern Arizona University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. In addition, we cover how NAU ranks in comparison to other schools with area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies programs.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Degrees Available at NAU

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies

NAU Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Rankings

The area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies major at NAU is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 199

Popularity of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies at NAU

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Northern Arizona University handed out 7 bachelor's degrees in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies. Due to this, the school was ranked #199 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 46% over the previous year when 13 degrees were handed out.

NAU Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies majors at Northern Arizona University.

NAU Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 7 students earned a bachelor's degree in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies from NAU. About 57% of these graduates were women and the other 43% were men.

NAU Gender Breakdown of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Northern Arizona University with a bachelor's in area, ethnic, culture, and gender studies.

Ethnic Diversity of Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Majors at Northern Arizona University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 1
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Areas of Concentration for Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies

Area, Ethnic, Culture, and Gender Studies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Ethnic Studies 14

Related Major Annual Graduates
Education 1,323
Social Sciences 502
Communication & Journalism 348
Psychology 273
History 29

View All Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies Related Majors >

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You