Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Physical Sciences at Andrews University

Find Schools Near

Physical Sciences at Andrews University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Andrews ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in physical sciences.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Physical Sciences Degrees Available at Andrews

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Sciences

Andrews Physical Sciences Rankings

The physical sciences major at Andrews is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Physical Sciences. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Physical Sciences Graduates 291
Most Popular Colleges for Physical Sciences 915

Popularity of Physical Sciences at Andrews

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Andrews University handed out 6 bachelor's degrees in physical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #915 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 50% over the previous year when 4 degrees were handed out.

Andrews Physical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the physical sciences majors at Andrews University.

Andrews Physical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 6 students earned a bachelor's degree in physical sciences from Andrews. About 33% of these graduates were women and the other 67% were men.

Andrews Gender Breakdown of Physical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Andrews University with a bachelor's in physical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Physical Sciences Majors at Andrews University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 2
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Areas of Concentration for Physical Sciences

Physical Sciences students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Physics 4
Chemistry 2

Majors Similar to Physical Sciences

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 36
Architecture & Related Services 30
Engineering 15
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 9
Computer & Information Sciences 5

View All Physical Sciences Related Majors >


Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You