Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Bemidji State University

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Bemidji State University

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Bemidji State University ranks among other schools offering degrees in engineering tech.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Bemidji State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech

Bemidji State University Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at Bemidji State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Engineering Technologies Schools 22
Most Focused Colleges for Engineering Technologies 131
Most Popular Colleges for Engineering Technologies 143

Popularity of Engineering Tech at Bemidji State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Bemidji State University handed out 51 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #143 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 75% over the previous year when 52 degrees were handed out.

Bemidji State University Engineering Tech Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Bemidji State University.

Bemidji State University Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program

The engineering tech program at Bemidji State University awarded 91 bachelor's degrees in 2017-2018. About 87% of these degrees went to men with the other 13% going to women.

Bemidji State University Gender Breakdown of Engineering Technologies Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Bemidji State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 93% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Bemidji State University with a bachelor's in engineering tech.

Ethnic Diversity of Engineering Technologies Majors at Bemidji State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 85
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Areas of Concentration for Engineering Tech

Engineering Technologies students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Industrial Production Technology 25
General Engineering Technology 20
Engineering-Related Fields 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 68
Natural Resources & Conservation 48
Computer & Information Sciences 19
Mathematics & Statistics 11
Physical Sciences 10

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >


Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You