Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Cabrini University

Find Schools Near

Education at Cabrini University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how Cabrini University ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Cabrini University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education

Cabrini University Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Cabrini University was ranked #297 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #17 in Pennsylvania.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Focused Colleges for Education 136
Best Education Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 215
Highest Paid Education Graduates 274
Best Education Colleges for Veterans 277
Best Colleges for Education 297
Best Value Colleges for Education 302
Most Popular Colleges for Education 554

Popularity of Education at Cabrini University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Cabrini University handed out 37 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #554 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 8% over the previous year when 40 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 247 students received their master’s degree in education from Cabrini University. This makes it the #150 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

Education Student Diversity at Cabrini University

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Cabrini University.

Cabrini University Education Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 37 students earned a bachelor's degree in education from Cabrini University. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Cabrini University Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Cabrini University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 81% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cabrini University with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Cabrini University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 3
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 30
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 4

Cabrini University Education Master’s Program

The education program at Cabrini University awarded 247 master's degrees in 2017-2018. About 22% of these degrees went to men with the other 78% going to women.

Cabrini University Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 79% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Cabrini University with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Cabrini University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 4
Black or African American 15
Hispanic or Latino 5
White 195
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 28

Areas of Concentration for Education

Education students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
General Education 251
Special Education 15
Teacher Education Subject Specific 10
Teacher Education Grade Specific 8

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 38
Communication & Journalism 36
Psychology 22
History 10
Area, Ethnic, Culture, & Gender Studies 4

View All Education Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You