Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Biological & Biomedical Sciences at California Baptist University

Find Schools Near

Biological & Biomedical Sciences at California Baptist University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Cal Baptist ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in biological and biomedical sciences.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Biological & Biomedical Sciences Degrees Available at Cal Baptist

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Biological & Biomedical Sciences

Cal Baptist Biological & Biomedical Sciences Rankings

The bachelor's program at Cal Baptist was ranked #520 on College Factual's Best Schools for biological and biomedical sciences list. It is also ranked #45 in California.

Ranking Type Rank
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Colleges for Non-Traditional Students 403
Best Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 520
Most Popular Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 538
Best Biological & Biomedical Sciences Colleges for Veterans 573
Highest Paid Biological & Biomedical Sciences Graduates 600
Best Value Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 617
Most Focused Colleges for Biological & Biomedical Sciences 1,143

Popularity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences at Cal Baptist

During the 2018-2019 academic year, California Baptist University handed out 59 bachelor's degrees in biological and biomedical sciences. Due to this, the school was ranked #538 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 24% over the previous year when 78 degrees were handed out.

Cal Baptist Biological & Biomedical Sciences Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the biological and biomedical sciences majors at California Baptist University.

Cal Baptist Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor’s Program

The biological and biomedical sciences program at Cal Baptist awarded 59 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 34% of these degrees went to men with the other 66% going to women.

Cal Baptist Gender Breakdown of Biological & Biomedical Sciences Bachelor's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from California Baptist University with a bachelor's in biological and biomedical sciences.

Ethnic Diversity of Biological & Biomedical Sciences Majors at California Baptist University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 6
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 18
White 24
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 7

Biological & Biomedical Sciences Majors

Biological and Biomedical Sciences students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
General Biology 33
Physiology & Pathology Sciences 20
Biochemistry, Biophysics & Molecular Biology 6

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 116
Architecture & Related Services 25
Computer & Information Sciences 21
Mathematics & Statistics 21
Engineering Technologies 6

View All Biological & Biomedical Sciences Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You