Go directly to any of the following sections:
Learn about start dates, transferring credits, availability of financial aid, and more by contacting the universities below.
Strengthen your communication and critical-thinking skills with this online associate in liberal arts degree from Southern New Hampshire University.
Maximize your transfer credits and complete your bachelor's degree faster with this flexible online bachelor's from Southern New Hampshire University.
The liberal arts / sciences and humanities major at Clinton College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
Due to this, the school was ranked #1729 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree.
In the 2020-2021 academic year, 5 students earned a associate's degree in liberal arts / sciences and humanities from Clinton College. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.
The majority of the associate's degree graduates for this major are black or African Americans. About 100% of grads fell into this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clinton College with a associate's in liberal arts / sciences and humanities.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||5|
|Hispanic or Latino||0|
Liberal Arts / Sciences and Humanities students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.
|Liberal Arts General Studies||5|
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Philosophy & Religious Studies||4|
View All Liberal Arts / Sciences & Humanities Related Majors >
More about our data sources and methodologies.