All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 25,962 undergraduate students at Colorado State University - Fort Collins is 2,289 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 16 to 1 which makes Colorado State University - Fort Collins worse than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Colorado State University - Fort Collins , there are 16 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is worse than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|The majority of the instructors (70.0% ) are full-time.|
The vast majority of instructors (90.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors Students Sign Up For
Colorado State University - Fort Collins offers 83 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 72 majors within 27 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Colorado State University - Fort Collins awarded 5,578 undergraduate degrees in 2019 - 2020 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Business Administration & Management||0||705||705|
|Human Development & Family Studies||0||296||296|
|Health & Physical Education||0||226||226|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?