Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Education at Colorado State University - Fort Collins

Find Schools Near

Education at Colorado State University - Fort Collins

We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. We've also included details on how Colorado State ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in education.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Education Degrees Available at Colorado State

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Education
  • Master’s Degree in Education
  • Doctorate Degree in Education

Colorado State Education Rankings

The bachelor's program at Colorado State was ranked #187 on College Factual's Best Schools for education list. It is also ranked #3 in Colorado.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Colleges for Education 621
Most Focused Colleges for Education 1,303

Popularity of Education at Colorado State

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Colorado State University - Fort Collins handed out 37 bachelor's degrees in education. Due to this, the school was ranked #621 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is an increase of 9% over the previous year when 34 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 140 students received their master’s degree in education from Colorado State. This makes it the #322 most popular school for education master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 19 students received their doctoral degrees in education in 2018, making the school the #211 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Colorado State Education Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the education majors at Colorado State University - Fort Collins.

Colorado State Education Bachelor’s Program

Of the 37 students who earned a bachelor's degree in Education from Colorado State in 2017-2018, 8% were men and 92% were women.

Colorado State Gender Breakdown of Education Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Colorado State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 86% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado State University - Fort Collins with a bachelor's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Colorado State University - Fort Collins
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 3
White 32
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 2

Colorado State Education Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 140 students earned a master's degree in education from Colorado State. About 66% of these graduates were women and the other 34% were men.

Colorado State Gender Breakdown of Education Master's Degree Grads

The majority of master's degree recipients in this major at Colorado State are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 79% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Colorado State University - Fort Collins with a master's in education.

Ethnic Diversity of Education Majors at Colorado State University - Fort Collins
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 9
Black or African American 4
Hispanic or Latino 11
White 110
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 6

Areas of Concentration for Education

Education students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Educational Administration 166
Teacher Education Grade Specific 24
Teacher Education Subject Specific 13
Student Counseling 1

Majors Similar to Education

Related Major Annual Graduates
Social Sciences 488
Communication & Journalism 352
Family, Consumer & Human Sciences 347
Psychology 260
History 86

View All Education Related Majors >

References

Find Schools Near You