Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Eastern Michigan University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Eastern Michigan University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Eastern Michigan ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Eastern Michigan

Eastern Michigan Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The bachelor's program at Eastern Michigan was ranked #1,068 on College Factual's Best Schools for business, management and marketing list. It is also ranked #30 in Michigan.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 176
Most Popular Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 242
Best Value Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 272
Best Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Degree Schools 679
Most Focused Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 682
Most Focused Bachelor’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 767
Best Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Degree Schools 822
Best Value Master’s Degree Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,008

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Eastern Michigan

During the 2019-2020 academic year, Eastern Michigan University handed out 651 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #207 in popularity out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 4% over the previous year when 681 degrees were handed out.

In 2020, 208 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Eastern Michigan. This makes it the #251 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Eastern Michigan Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Eastern Michigan University.

Eastern Michigan Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

Of the 651 students who graduated with a Bachelor’s in business, management and marketing from Eastern Michigan in 2020, 54% were men and 46% were women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Eastern Michigan are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 70% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 23
Black or African American 84
Hispanic or Latino 38
White 455
Non-Resident Aliens 26
Other Races 25

Eastern Michigan Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

In the 2019-2020 academic year, 212 students earned a master's degree in business, management and marketing from Eastern Michigan. About 61% of these graduates were women and the other 39% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 53% of 2020 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Eastern Michigan University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 42
Black or African American 23
Hispanic or Latino 10
White 113
Non-Resident Aliens 14
Other Races 10

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 219
Accounting 157
Marketing 153
Finance & Financial Management 71
Human Resource Management 63
Construction Management 44
General Business/Commerce 37
Management Information Systems 28
International Business 22
Specialized Sales, Merchandising & Marketing 19
Hospitality Management 18
Entrepreneurial Studies 14
Taxation 9
Management Sciences & Quantitative Methods 5
Business/Managerial Economics 4

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You