Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

General Psychology at Jacksonville State University

Find Schools Near

General Psychology at Jacksonville State University

General Psychology is one of the concentrations for the general psychology major at Jacksonville State University.

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. Also, learn how Jacksonville State University ranks among other schools offering degrees in psychology.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

General Psychology Degrees Available at Jacksonville State University

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
  • Master’s Degree in Psychology

Jacksonville State University Psychology Rankings

The psychology major at Jacksonville State University is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Popularity of Psychology at Jacksonville State University

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Jacksonville State University handed out 29 bachelor's degrees in general psychology. This is a decrease of 51% over the previous year when 59 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 7 students received their master’s degree in psychology from Jacksonville State University. This makes it the #228 most popular school for psychology master’s degree candidates in the country.

Jacksonville State University Psychology Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Jacksonville State University.

Jacksonville State University General Psychology Bachelor’s Program

During the 2017-2018 academic year, 29 students graduated with a bachelor's degree in psychology from Jacksonville State University. About 38% were men and 62% were women.

Jacksonville State University Gender Breakdown of General Psychology Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Jacksonville State University are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 55% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Jacksonville State University with a bachelor's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of General Psychology Majors at Jacksonville State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 10
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 16
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 3

Jacksonville State University General Psychology Master’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 7 students earned a master's degree in psychology from Jacksonville State University. About 86% of these graduates were women and the other 14% were men.

Jacksonville State University Gender Breakdown of General Psychology Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 86% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Jacksonville State University with a master's in psychology.

Ethnic Diversity of General Psychology Majors at Jacksonville State University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 6
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 0

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You