Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Lindsey Wilson College

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Lindsey Wilson College

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. We've also included details on how Lindsey Wilson College ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at Lindsey Wilson College

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

Lindsey Wilson College Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at Lindsey Wilson College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Most Popular Online Business, Management & Marketing Schools 386
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,222
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,616

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at Lindsey Wilson College

During the 2017-2018 academic year, Lindsey Wilson College handed out 50 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1222 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 2% over the previous year when 51 degrees were handed out.

In 2018, 3 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from Lindsey Wilson College. This makes it the #1,261 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

Lindsey Wilson College Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Lindsey Wilson College.

Lindsey Wilson College Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

In the 2017-2018 academic year, 50 students earned a bachelor's degree in business, management and marketing from Lindsey Wilson College. About 34% of these graduates were women and the other 66% were men.

Lindsey Wilson College Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 66% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lindsey Wilson College with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Lindsey Wilson College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 5
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 33
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 12

Lindsey Wilson College Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

All of the 3 students who graduated with a Master’s in business, management and marketing from Lindsey Wilson College in 2018 were men.

Lindsey Wilson College Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2018 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Lindsey Wilson College with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Lindsey Wilson College
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 2
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Areas of Concentration for Business, Management & Marketing

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to concentrate in one of the following focus areas. Individual focus areas may not be available for all degree levels.

Concentration Annual Graduates
Business Administration & Management 53

References

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You