Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Business, Management & Marketing at Oklahoma Christian University

Find Schools Near

Business, Management & Marketing at Oklahoma Christian University

Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, and more. We've also included details on how OC ranks compared to other colleges offering a major in business, management and marketing.

Jump to any of the following sections:

Business, Management & Marketing Degrees Available at OC

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing
  • Master’s Degree in Business, Management & Marketing

OC Business, Management & Marketing Rankings

The business, management and marketing major at OC is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Business, Management & Marketing. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Business, Management & Marketing Graduates 608
Most Focused Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,187
Most Popular Colleges for Business, Management & Marketing 1,516

Popularity of Business, Management & Marketing at OC

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Oklahoma Christian University handed out 60 bachelor's degrees in business, management and marketing. Due to this, the school was ranked #1516 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 23% over the previous year when 78 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 108 students received their master’s degree in business, management and marketing from OC. This makes it the #425 most popular school for business, management and marketing master’s degree candidates in the country.

OC Business, Management & Marketing Students

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the business, management and marketing majors at Oklahoma Christian University.

OC Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at OC awarded 60 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 68% of these degrees went to men with the other 32% going to women.

OC Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Bachelor's Degree Grads

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 67% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a bachelor's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Oklahoma Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 3
Black or African American 6
Hispanic or Latino 6
White 40
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

OC Business, Management & Marketing Master’s Program

The business, management and marketing program at OC awarded 108 master's degrees in 2018-2019. About 56% of these degrees went to men with the other 44% going to women.

OC Gender Breakdown of Business, Management & Marketing Master's Degree Grads

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Oklahoma Christian University with a master's in business, management and marketing.

Ethnic Diversity of Business, Management & Marketing Majors at Oklahoma Christian University
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 11
Black or African American 47
Hispanic or Latino 4
White 41
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 5

Business, Management & Marketing Majors

Business, Management and Marketing students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Finance & Financial Management 37
Human Resource Management 28
Other Business, Management & Marketing 24
Accounting 23
Marketing 21
International Business 15
General Business/Commerce 15
Business Administration & Management 5

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You