General Psychology at University of San Franciscopsychology program at University of San Francisco.
Here, you'll find out more about the major, including such details as the number of graduates, what degree levels are offered, ethnicity of students, average salaries, and more. In addition, we cover how USFCA ranks in comparison to other schools with psychology programs.
Jump to any of the following sections:
General Psychology Degrees Available at USFCA
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Doctorate Degree in Psychology
USFCA Psychology Rankings
Popularity of Psychology at USFCA
During the 2018-2019 academic year, University of San Francisco handed out 112 bachelor's degrees in general psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #312 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 24% over the previous year when 148 degrees were handed out.
How Much Do Psychology Graduates from USFCA Make?
Salary of Psychology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
The median salary of psychology students who receive their bachelor's degree at USFCA is $35,600. This is great news for graduates of the program, since this figure is higher than the national average of $27,900 for all psychology bachelor's degree recipients.
How Much Student Debt Do Psychology Graduates from USFCA Have?
Student Debt of Psychology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at USFCA, psychology students borrow a median amount of $23,250 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all psychology bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $24,991.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the psychology program at USFCA is $241 per month.
Psychology Student Diversity at USFCA
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at University of San Francisco.
USFCA General Psychology Bachelor’s Program
The psychology program at USFCA awarded 112 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 21% of these degrees went to men with the other 79% going to women.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from University of San Francisco with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||3|
|Hispanic or Latino||44|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology||130|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >