All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 2,334 undergraduate students at Chadron State College is 145. When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 19 to 1 which places Chadron State College among the worst concerning instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Chadron State College, there are 19 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is among the worst regrading instructional attention.|
|The majority of the instructors (66.0%) are full-time.|
The majority of instructors (66.0%) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
The Most Popular Majors Students Choose
Chadron State College offers 40 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 23 majors within 18 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Chadron State College awarded 403 undergraduate degrees in 2016 - 2017.
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Business Administration & Management||0||99||99|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||0||41||41|
|Teacher Education Subject Specific||0||40||40|
|Multi/Interdisciplinary Studies (Other)||0||40||40|
|Parks, Recreation & Leisure Studies (Other)||0||24||24|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?