General Psychology at Chadron State Collegepsychology program at Chadron State College.
We've pulled together some essential information you should know about the program, including how many students graduate each year, the ethnic diversity of these students, and more. Also, learn how Chadron State College ranks among other schools offering degrees in psychology.
Go directly to any of the following sections:
General Psychology Degrees Available at Chadron State College
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
Chadron State College Psychology Rankings
The psychology major at Chadron State College is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for General Psychology. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.
|Most Popular Online General Psychology Schools||212|
|Most Focused Colleges for General Psychology||1,003|
|Most Popular Colleges for General Psychology||1,104|
Popularity of Psychology at Chadron State College
During the 2018-2019 academic year, Chadron State College handed out 19 bachelor's degrees in general psychology. Due to this, the school was ranked #1104 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 24% over the previous year when 25 degrees were handed out.
How Much Student Debt Do Psychology Graduates from Chadron State College Have?
Student Debt of Psychology Graduates with a Bachelor's Degree
While getting their bachelor's degree at Chadron State College, psychology students borrow a median amount of $20,694 in student loans. This is not too bad considering that the median debt load of all psychology bachelor's degree recipients across the country is $24,991.
The typical student loan payment of a bachelor's degree student from the psychology program at Chadron State College is $215 per month.
Psychology Student Diversity at Chadron State College
Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the psychology majors at Chadron State College.
Chadron State College General Psychology Bachelor’s Program
The psychology program at Chadron State College awarded 19 bachelor's degrees in 2018-2019. About 26% of these degrees went to men with the other 74% going to women.
The majority of the students with this major are white. About 74% of 2019 graduates were in this category.
The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Chadron State College with a bachelor's in psychology.
|Ethnic Background||Number of Students|
|Black or African American||0|
|Hispanic or Latino||3|
Most Popular Related Majors
|Related Major||Annual Graduates|
|Clinical, Counseling & Applied Psychology||7|
More about our data sources and methodologies.
Southern New Hampshire University
You have goals. Southern New Hampshire University can help you get there. Whether you need a bachelor's degree to get into a career or want a master's degree to move up in your current career, SNHU has an online program for you. Find your degree from over 200 online programs ... Learn More >
Building on Purdue’s mission to provide greater access to affordable, world-class education, Purdue University Global delivers a fully personalized online experience that’s tailored to working adults. By opening the doors to adults who need flexibility to fit learning into their busy lives, we make it possible to achieve a high-quality education from the prestigious Purdue University system—completely online ... Learn More >
Grand Canyon University (GCU)
With a spotlight on intellectual creativity and innovation for the 21stcentury, the College of Humanities and Social Sciences at GCU provides a job focused education. It blends the study of traditional humanities in a modern context. Through academic inquiry and beyond the box thinking, the college advances our society and its accomplishments ... Learn More >
Northcentral University (NCU) was founded to provide accessible, high-quality, online graduate degrees to working professionals. As a regionally accredited, online university, NCU serves students worldwide, focusing on Doctoral and Master's degree programs in the Schools of Business and Technology Management, Education, Psychology, and Marriage and Family Sciences ... Learn More >
Colorado Technical University (CTU)
CTU could help you connect to what matters most: a powerful professional community, aculty who are real-world professionals, and innovative technology ... Learn More >