Find Schools

Study Area & Zipcode

Engineering Technologies at Clemson University

Find Schools Near

Engineering Technologies at Clemson University

We've gathered data and other essential information about the program, such as the ethnicity of students, how many students graduated in recent times, and more. Also, learn how Clemson ranks among other schools offering degrees in engineering tech.

Go directly to any of the following sections:

Engineering Technologies Degrees Available at Clemson

  • Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering Tech
  • Master’s Degree in Engineering Tech
  • Doctorate Degree in Engineering Tech

Clemson Engineering Tech Rankings

The engineering tech major at Clemson is not ranked on College Factual’s Best Colleges and Universities for Engineering Technologies. This could be for a number of reasons, such as not having enough data on the major or school to make an accurate assessment of its quality.

Ranking Type Rank
Highest Paid Engineering Technologies Graduates 25
Most Popular Colleges for Engineering Technologies 206
Most Focused Colleges for Engineering Technologies 824

Popularity of Engineering Tech at Clemson

During the 2018-2019 academic year, Clemson University handed out 61 bachelor's degrees in engineering technologies. Due to this, the school was ranked #206 out of all colleges and universities that offer this degree. This is a decrease of 10% over the previous year when 68 degrees were handed out.

In 2019, 5 students received their master’s degree in engineering tech from Clemson. This makes it the #160 most popular school for engineering tech master’s degree candidates in the country.

In addition, 2 students received their doctoral degrees in engineering tech in 2019, making the school the #14 most popular school in the United States for this category of students.

Engineering Tech Student Diversity at Clemson

Take a look at the following statistics related to the make-up of the engineering tech majors at Clemson University.

Clemson Engineering Technologies Bachelor’s Program

Of the 61 engineering tech students who graduated with a bachelor's degree in 2018-2019 from Clemson, about 56% were men and 44% were women.

undefined

The majority of bachelor's degree recipients in this major at Clemson are white. In the most recent graduating class for which data is available, 93% of students fell into this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clemson University with a bachelor's in engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 1
Hispanic or Latino 2
White 57
Non-Resident Aliens 0
Other Races 1

Clemson Engineering Technologies Master’s Program

In the 2018-2019 academic year, 5 students earned a master's degree in engineering tech from Clemson. About 40% of these graduates were women and the other 60% were men.

undefined

The majority of the students with this major are white. About 60% of 2019 graduates were in this category.

The following table and chart show the ethnic background for students who recently graduated from Clemson University with a master's in engineering tech.

undefined
Ethnic Background Number of Students
Asian 0
Black or African American 0
Hispanic or Latino 0
White 3
Non-Resident Aliens 2
Other Races 0

Engineering Tech Majors

Engineering Technologies students may decide to major in one of the following focus areas. Individual majors may not be available for all degree levels.

Major Annual Graduates
Engineering-Related Fields 68

Majors Similar to Engineering Tech

Related Major Annual Graduates
Engineering 1,365
Biological & Biomedical Sciences 575
Agriculture & Agriculture Operations 393
Computer & Information Sciences 226
Architecture & Related Services 134

View All Engineering Technologies Related Majors >

References

More about our data sources and methodologies.

Featured Schools

Find Schools Near You