Academics at Henderson State University - Majors, Faculty & More
Wondering what academic life at Henderson State University will be like? In addition to the degrees and majors, as well as the faculty composition at Henderson State University this section includes detailed information on freshman retention rates, reasons students did not graduate, and an analysis of full-time and tenured faculty vs. adjunct teaching staff.
All About Academics
What's the point of going to college without academics? Find out more about the faculty and staff, what majors and fields of study are offered at this college, and information on online classes if offered. Here are some of the things you'll learn in this section.
- The student to faculty (instructor) ratio.
- The Majors offered at this college.
- What online and distance learning options are available.
The total number of instructional staff teaching the 3,404 undergraduate students at Henderson State University is 261 . When this is adjusted to account for those with part-time status, the result is the "full-time equivalent" (FTE) count. Using the FTE count for students and staff results in a "student to instructor" ratio of 14 to 1 which makes Henderson State University better than the typical college regarding instructional attention.
|For every instructor (FTE) at Henderson State University , there are 14 undergraduate students (FTE). This ratio is better than the typical college concerning instructional attention.|
|The majority of the instructors (70.0% ) are full-time.|
The majority of instructors (70.0%
) are "faculty" rather than "lecturers".
Most Popular Majors
Henderson State University offers 43 distinct undergraduate degrees, concentrated into 37 majors within 21 broad fields of study. Across all fields of study, Henderson State University awarded 501 undergraduate degrees in 2019 - 2020 .
|Most Popular Majors||Associates Graduations||Bachelors Graduations||All Graduations|
|Teacher Education Grade Specific||0||61||61|
|Liberal Arts General Studies||0||34||34|
Additional Questions to Ask
- Are you looking for a lot of flexibility? Does this college offer online or summer classes that might help you finish your degree?
- Interested in graduate school? How many students from this college go on to achieve additional degrees?
- Will a degree from this school land you a job? How many graduates were employed full time a year after graduating?